In the unlikely event you find a lower Hertz price, we will refund the difference.
No cancellation or amendment fees** and no credit card fees.
No hidden extras to pay - theft and damage cover included.
One of New Hampshire's largest cities, Manchester was witness to a booming textile manufacturing industry. These days the service industry is driving its economy. It is also known to be one of the most affordable places to live in by Forbes. It has earned the name of ManchVegas because of the illegal gambling it was known for.It is an unassuming city and one can explore its streets by walk or by car. Car hire in Manchester is preferable as a lot of sights are located out of the city as well. Hertz is one of the companies that provides car rental in Manchester (United States). The car can be booked online or on the mobile app. Hertz often has good deals and a discount can be availed.
The Manchester of USA is full of landmarks that can't be missed.
Some of them are discussed below.
- The days of textile glory can be relived at the Millyard Museum, which was a textile mill.
- The SEE Science Centre is also located here. Another museum is the Currier Museum of Art where one can admire work by American artists like Georgia Keefe.
- The Zimmerman House dates back to the 50s and has gained repute for being designed by Frank Lloyd Wright, a famous architect.
- Amoskeag Fishways Learning and Visitors Center's interactive exhibit gives you a close encounter with the Merrimack River through underwater viewing windows.
- One can drive up to Mt Sunapee Resort known for its alpine skiing. It has a drop of 1510 ft that is quite challenging.
- Back in the city there are restaurants and pubs like Cotton, Wild Rover and Consuelo's Taqueria that satiate cravings for good food.
Hiring a Hertz car when in Manchester, USA will ensure you remember your trip only for the right reasons.
18481 West Austin Road
Address:18481 West Austin Road
Opening hours: Mo-Fr 0800-1730, Sa-Su Closed