Hertz is a proud partner of Saudia Alfursan and offers frequent flyers of Saudia a range of benefits designed to make your journey even more rewarding.
Alfursan members will earn Alfursan Miles on Hertz rentals worldwide, enjoy preferential rates around the world and receive exclusive special offers.
Alfursan members will enjoy:
- Earn 3 Alfursan reward miles for every USD1 spent on your rental rate
- Up to 10% off worldwide
- Free additional driver and exclusive benefits with Hertz Gold Plus Rewards
Your journey starts here. How to book:
- Book online or call Hertz locally in Saudi Arabia on 9200-05561
- Enter your Alfursan membership number at the end of the booking process
- Show your Alfursan membership card at time of rental.
Get more out of every ride
Sign up to Gold Plus Rewards and get even more rewards, like adding a free additional driver, skipping the counter at over 50 of the world’s busiest airports, complimentary WiFi for your journey, and more. Not a member? Sign up here.
Terms and Conditions
- Saudia Alfursan members will earn 3 Alfursan Miles for every 1 USD spent on their Hertz rental
- Alfursan miles will be awarded on the base rental rate and not on taxes, fuel or additional fees
- Miles will be credited into the Alfursan member’s account approximately 6 - 8 weeks after the car is returned.
- Alfursan miles are awarded on eligible Hertz retail rentals at participating locations worldwide
- Alfursan Miles are earned on rentals with a maximum length of 28 (twenty eight) consecutive days. Any additional rental days which exceed the 28 day eligible period are not qualified to earn Alfursan Miles
- A maximum of 10,000 standard miles can be earned per transaction
- Miles are not awarded on corporate contract rates, promotional, staff, inter-company, free or barter rental, travel industry, tour operator rates, replacement or complimentary rentals, gift certificates or other awards vouchers, monthly rentals and government and military rates.
- Members must present their Alfursan membership card at the Hertz counter when picking up their vehicle
- Alfursan members will be eligible to earn Alfursan Miles only if the name in the rental agreement matches the name in the Alfursan membership account.
- Rentals for which the contract period (pick up date) commences on or after 28 July 2019 will be awarded Alfursan miles based on the new rewards scheme of three (3) Miles per one (1) USD spent.
- Rentals for which the contract period (pick up date) commenced before 28 July 2019 will be awarded Alfursan miles based on the traditional rewards scheme of 500 Miles per standard rental and 250 Miles on corporate rentals.