Services for the Physically Challenged
At Hertz Australia, we want to make your rental experience as easy and convenient as possible. If you need additional information or assistance, please ask a Hertz representative.
Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles in Australia
Our new mobility rental fleet, giving you the freedom and flexibility to get around.
- Exceptional wheelchair user comfort, space and visibility
- Wheelchair access at the rear of the vehicle plus 5 passenger seats
- Easy to use and operate with demonstration provided by Hertz staff
- All vehicle conversions comply with all Australian Standards
- Wheelchair access vehicles are available upon request in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
- Please call 1800 801 122 to make a direct booking.
Drivers for the Blind or Physically Challenged Australia
Drivers for the blind or physically challenged who hold a valid driver's license and are at least 25 years of age may drive a Hertz car rented by the person for whom they are driving. Such drivers are considered to be authorized operators under the terms of the Hertz Rental Agreement. When reserving a car, you must advise Hertz that you are visually or physically challenged and that you will be renting a car and providing a licensed driver. You must also be present at the Hertz counter at the time of rental, and complete an Additional Driver Agreement (ADA) form.
Toll-Free Reservation Numbers
Hertz reservations for cars anywhere in the world are made by calling a toll-free number.
For Australia reservations: 13 30 39
For International reservations: 1800 550 067