The doorway to Monington Peninsula - as it's popularly known due to its geographical location is a suburb of Melbourne in the state of Victoria. Frankston is known for its waterfront precinct, beaches and its heritage sites.
Frankston is the unofficial festival capital of Victoria. Mentioned below are some of the most famous events that take place in the city:
- Waterfront Festival is held in the month of January
- Ventana Fiesta - a Latin American, Portuguese and Spanish festival takes place in the month of March
- Pets Day Out in held in the month of October
- Festival of Lights is held in the summers, in late November
- A sand sculpting display is the longest event which starts in the month of December and lasts till April
You can conveniently hire a car in Frankston, Victoria from the city downtown. Our car rental services at this location may be availed from 8 AM to 5:30 PM from Monday to Friday, and from 8 AM to Noon on Saturdays.
Free Child Seat with 7 Day Rental
Receive a free Child Seat on 7+ day rentals, perfect for your next family getaway. Promotional Coupon number 302750.
T&C's are here