Exceptionally beautiful lush tropical setting, striking vineyards and an unpretentious atmosphere, make Cairns a classic tourist destination. A cosmopolitan with a focused tourist industry, Cairns is very popular with the international tourists for the activities that one can indulge in.
Cairns provides a blend of joy and entertainment in a spectacular manner which can make your moments memorable.
- Gateway to the Great Barrier Reef, Cairns boasts of an outstanding natural beauty. Car Rental Cairns can drive you to far north Queensland to experience the beauty and serenity of this World Heritage site.
- Cairns is a paradise for adventure and sports enthusiasts. Try your hand at tandem skydiving or scuba diving which provide a thrilling experience.
- Sun-baking is something that everyone enjoys in Cairns along with the suntan lying on the grassy part of the promenade. Car Rental Cairns can take you to the artificial lagoons for this purpose.
- White water rafting is another not-to-be-missed activity in Cairns. The breath-taking scenery on the riverside compliments the entire experience and make it memorable.
- Coach tours to Mossman Gorge, Cape Tribulation, Daintree River, and Cairns Highlands are quitefamous. It's absolutely worth taking the tour and experiencing the contagious beauty of the region.
- Foodies shouldn’t miss a chance to take food trail tours. You will be introduced to some of the tastiest delicacies of the region.
- Car hire Cairns is available at several locations across the city to wander around as per your need and desires.
- Want to know what the locals enjoy? You can catch a rugby game on a free afternoon which can turn out to be quite a special experience. One can make a boring day interesting by entering a rugby stadium and get involved in a game.
- You can put your dancing shoes on and travel to Casa De Meze for a free salsa lesson given on the weekends. Different from the daily activities and shopping, salsa can spice up your time.
- Torress Strait is famous for its famous A-grade pearls and pearl markets. One can always go for pearl shopping to take back home something memorable.
Cairns is filled with some incredible and enthralling things that one can engage in and have a spectacular commemoration of the place. Car Rental Cairns can help you reach out to places and enjoy some miraculous moments.
Consider how Cairns is an adventure sports haven for most travellers, there is no better way to navigate your way around the city than by renting from the Hertz Outback Collection. Choosing a vehicle from this fleet is a great way to seek out some unique adrenaline gushing experiences while in Cairns. Head out on a camping trip with one of Hertz's well equipped Land Cruisers and you will come back a different person!
These air conditioned 4WD vehicles are designed for the quintessential adventure seeker. With all your camping equipment already pre-packed, you along with 3 other passengers can embark on an adventure of a lifetime!